We have over 21 years of experience

info@hathwayfinance.com
025-533930/533931
Bhanu Chowk-2, Dharan, Sunsari
1 2

Welcome To Hathway Finance Company Limited

Hathway Finance Limited was registered in Company Registrar Office on 2051.11.12 as a public limited Company with limited liability on shares. It received permission from NRB as of “C” Class Financial Institution on 2054.04.02 as a National level Finance.

Our Services

Latest News & Updates

Exchange Rates

Exchange Rates
Currency Buying Selling
USD DOLLAR 107.78 102.05
USD DOLLAR 107.78 102.05
USD DOLLAR 107.78 102.05
USD DOLLAR 107.78 102.05
As per Apr 4, 2018 View All
Stock Rates
Currency Buying
USD DOLLAR 103.03
USD DOLLAR 103.03
USD DOLLAR 103.03
USD DOLLAR EUR DOLLAR
As per Apr 4, 2018 View All
Emi Calculator

Why Hathway Finance

Who We Are?

Arun Finance Limited was registered in Company Registrar Office on 2051.11.12 as a public limited Company with limited liability on shares. It received permission from NRB as of “C” Class Financial Institution on 2054.04.02 as a National level Finance.

Share Capital Composition

The Authorized Share Capital of the Finance is NPR 1,000,000,000.00 (One Arab Nepalese Rupees) divided into 10,000,000.00 shares of NPR 100.00 each. Issued and paid-up capital of the Finance is NPR 30,000,000.00. Promoter of the Finance holds 60% of the total share capital of the Finance and remaining portion (i.e. 40%) is held by the general public.

Loan and Interest Rate

Home Loan
15-18%
Buisness Loan
15-18%
Auto Loan
15-18%
Agriculture Loan
15-18%
Deprived Loan
15-18%
Personal Loan
15-18%

Our Partner